Luxury Detached House T3 with Swimming Pool (under construction) - Azeitão
Detached 3 bedroom luxury villa with swimming pool (under construction) - Azeitão
Golden Visa Opportunity
Housing, typology T3 with:
- gross building area of 179.4m2;
- useful area of 149.4m2;
- plot of 464.4m2.
- Openspace living room and kitchen (53.5m2);
- fully equipped kitchen;
- Entrance hall (7.6m2);
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes (14.4m2 and 16.2m2);
- 1 suite with wardrobe and private bathroom (17.2m2);
- 1 common service toilet;
- garage with laundry (252m2);
- car parking;
- complete and functioning swimming pool (6.2mt x 3.0mt);
- pre-installation of air conditioning,
- central vacuum,
- tilt-stop PVC frames;
- electric shutters with thermal and acoustic cut;
- fully equipped kitchen with appliances;
- solar panels for hot water service;
- Thermo-lacquered doors, staves and wardrobes,
- electric entrance and garage gates with remote control
Expected energy certificate A.
Located 5min walk from the supermarket, pharmacy, school and general commerce and 10kms from the beaches of Arrábida and Sesimbra.
Work started with expected completion in 2022.
The promoter reserves the right to change equipment, finishes and architecture without prior notice.
The advertised photographs are of a 3D project.
For more information, contact the Property Manager Nuno Cardoso.
Property Reference 8IMV213.01
- Washing machine
- Dishwashing machine
- Fitted wardrobes
- Central vacuum system
- Equipped kitchen
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Laminated floor
- Air conditioning pre installation
- Proximity: Mountain, Beach, Golf course, Shopping, Hospital, Pharmacy, Public Transport, Schools, Public Swimming Pools, Playground, Restaurants, Open field
- Built year: 2022
- Floors: 1
- Drive way
- Views: Countryside views, Village view, Urbanization view, Garden view
- Video entry system
- Double glazing
- Electric shutters
- Electric garage gate
- Main drainage
- Quiet Location
- Sealed land area
- Security door
- Uninterrupted views
- Energetic certification: A
- Solar orientation: East, West
- Mains water